Monday, May 13, 2013

Promotion on brooches and corsages

Please be kindly informed that we have moved! To read new blog posts, purchase our floral pieces and learn more about how to make flowers you are welcome to visit out new website here
Continuing with my May promotion I am offering a 10% discount on brooches and corsages till 16 May. 
The brooches and corsages can be made of silk or other fabric as well as real leather. Gone are the days when we used brooches to decorate a jacket lapel or a dress. Now they are embellishing belts, handbags, clutches, hats and all sorts.
Leather and suede brooches do work really well with leather handbags and belts, like these fantasy camellias:

To read more please click here





To spice up summer hats I would recommend to pin either a bright large flower, like this silk poppy





Silk flower corsages are a natural choice if you are invited to a wedding. They'll never wilt and they'll make a great keepsake of the event too. As in most cases the colours can be customised according to your preferences and chosen colour scheme. Here are some corsages I offer at my website shop:





For these designs and many more please visit my website here. If you would like to learn how to make silk flowers I am happy to share my know-how, knowledge and skills through individual Skype classes. Please contact me via this blog or e-mail me at svetlana.faulkner@gmail.com to discuss the details.





No comments:

Post a Comment