Sunday, September 2, 2012

Simple rose wedding headband

I must post more often I know but it is ever so difficult to balance between posting on all these social network websites, marketing my silk creations , taking part in craft fairs and actually making silk flowers!
But as promised I continue to share pictures of my friend Alevtina Kireycheva wearing my handmade silk flowers. This time let me present a bridal headdress embellished with simple roses (or dog roses) and finished with golden leaves. It has a pure and innocent look to it and as always can be made in different colours to match the theme of  a wedding party. Other ways of using are as a headband for a flower girl or just a ice head piece for a little girl invited to a christening party.
Now here is the picture of the said floral headband ☺

No comments:

Post a Comment