Monday, June 4, 2012

VOTE! VOTE! VOTE!

My dear friends, here I am participationg in another competition and in need of your votes ☺
My project is taking part in FUNDIT! V2.0 Funding Fair.  You can see my video pitch HERE, I start talking within 2 and a half minutes from the beginning of the video. In a few words, I'm trying my best to win the £500 for the camera I need to create a quality portfolio with to be able to merchandise my silk flowers better and wider.
Please vote for me on this LINK
According to Facebook rules you need to belong to the group to be able to vote. Please let me know and I can add you to the group for the time of the voting. Look for voting on the group page (usually one of the top posts). You can vote till 7 June 2012
My project is called Svetlana Faulkner - Developing a Professional Portfolio.
Thanks for all your support!!! ♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment